Frequently Asked Questions Answered
- Clean the glass surface which you will be applying the film on. A few drops of sunlight liquid in water will be sufficient, it’s important to not use any window cleaners as this could eat at the film once applied.
- Measure glass to be coated with film and roughly cut to size.
- Remove the protective liner from the back of the film; this would be the shiny part. If you are struggling to release the linear you can use a piece of scotch tape. Place a piece on each side of one corner and remove the scotch tape simultaneously, the linear will then stick to the tape. Once lifted you can just pull it off.
- Lay the film down with the adhesive or static side facing you (the side which you have removed the linear from). Make sure the surface used is dust and lint free. Must be very clean. Spray the film with a mixture of a few drops of sunlight liquid add to a 1L spray bottle.
- Position the film on the glass and squeegee out all the water from under the film. As soon as the water has left the film it will stick to the glass.
- Trim off the excess pieces of film with a sharp blade to finish it off. (Alternatively you can cut the film to the exact size before you remove the linear)